Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

My "portfolio."

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My "portfolio." on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:53 pm

Monster

Egg
Egg
Here's the stuff that my brain thing wrote. Tell me what you think.

I'm just a writer:

Spoiler:
I just write, no time to recite. An effort without light, in the darkness, not knowing fright. All I do is reverse the inverse, despite this blinding curse revoking my sight, all you do is provoke this flight. Just sit back, relax, intact. I implore you not to retract. Redundancy abound, that's fact. I close my eyes, and to my surprise I'm exploring my mind, ignoring the shine. Trying to be personal, refuse to be topical and abuse the attention, obligated to mention the rebirth of this ambition. Aware of my skill, full fear of corruption, I hope this direction is well worth my conviction. No desire to redirect, growing fans of my rhetoric, simply because it's not basic.

I've got soul:

Spoiler:
I've just got too much soul, it's a shame you can't resonate. Too many thoughts in my skull telling me it's too late, but I can't believe that, I am strong enough to defy fate. Any human being with a mind knows that my sum is much more than it's parts, I understand if you can't relate. Dominate, there is no room to debate, the truth speaks louder than I ever could, my love makes me care more than I ever would, my thoughts make me fear more than I probably should. I once ruled, but the circumstances are so cruel. Another man with my crown, tell me anything other than that I'm a fool. One thousand provisions, I'm still legendary, real sight, no coronary. This vindication's got the best of me, too many thoughts and feelings to fall asleep. Why am I here? What is my purpose? All I know is I'm in this land to collect souls, slicing through problems like I was born without fear. On a roll, this life has my head spinning and ladies crying, no santier's, I'm the best of my peers, not true, but beyond revered, Large of mind, over-stated because it's over-true. I'm not much to me, but I'm more than all of you. Tell a kid to let loose, you do not need this abuse, bow down for a chance of a truce. Been different, staying me, I'd be low to let this state of events change me, but it's time to move on. I owe it to myself to be able to let you go, and I don't think I need to let you know, but:

I've got soul.

Distractions:

Spoiler:
Tell him to focus, hands shaking, unable to see clear. Saw dust, can't tell me about this grind, eyes blurred, I won't tell you why, but she's not here.I don't have friends, only family with different blood, can't show them affection, but they know it's love. Over-dominant, it's hard to remain over-confident, still above, I don't think this is an over-statement. Time to hit the road, paved it. There's only four aces in this deck, friend, there's only number one in this human race, kid. Done with the last road, pavement. Put this on a beat, swear it wouldn't be my first hit.

I have quite a bit more on my DeviantArt, for all the current and future stuff I do got to softspokenradical.deviantart com.

If you have any questions at all concerning me or my work, I insist that you ask.

Thank you for reading, and have a good day.

Last edited by Monster on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total

2 Re: My "portfolio." on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Delite

Super Rank
Super Rank
can you provide a link to where we can find it? some searches may not provide the correct results or just separate the stories using the spoiler tag [.spoiler]_[./spoiler], just be sure to remove the . from inside the [] and replace _ with your content

ill do one of my works as an example
Spoiler:
Poem: The Desire
when the shiny green of a dew drop hits the ground, shall pry me from what i love and no variant of snow, hail, storms, rain, floods, fog, traffic, wind, or anything else will keep me from this quest that will reunite us and sew us together in the times of eternity

http://qualiva.deviantart.com/

3 Re: My "portfolio." on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:59 am

Monster

Egg
Egg
Excellent ideas. I'll edit it accordingly.

Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum