Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zel is coming to pokemon center :o

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zel is coming to pokemon center :o Empty Zel is coming to pokemon center :o Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Zel

Zel
Egg
Egg

Hello all ! My name is Alex, I've been selected to be the server host and a Developer.
I also own a project so I have experience in server hosting, also own a custom and powerful PC only for servers. I've made games since 8-9 years old, have experiences in game making. Started to make little games with gamemaker. I'm actually 20 years old and I love mangas and pokemons ^^. I'm not only an anime geek but a JAPAN geek, love everything about japan. It's a pleasure for me, to meet everyone !

2Zel is coming to pokemon center :o Empty Re: Zel is coming to pokemon center :o Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Ghost

Ghost
Developer
Developer

Hello there Alex and welcome to the PMO team c:

3Zel is coming to pokemon center :o Empty Re: Zel is coming to pokemon center :o Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Electro

Electro
Egg
Egg

Welcome to the PMO team, Alex! Hope you enjoy.

4Zel is coming to pokemon center :o Empty Re: Zel is coming to pokemon center :o Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:34 pm

Zel

Zel
Egg
Egg

Thank You !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]