Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Starter Are You Going To Pick?

What starter will you pick?

What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_lcap0%What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_lcap0%What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_lcap60%What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_lcap40%What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Empty What Starter Are You Going To Pick? on Wed May 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Joomy

Joomy
Administrator
Administrator
Again, just curious C:
I think I'll go with Mudkip. I've completed the game countless times with Mudkip and Torchic, but I never really felt the Treecko vibe, I usually reset after the 3rd gym :3

Or then again, you could always ditch the starter for a Chimchar c:<

2What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Empty Re: What Starter Are You Going To Pick? on Fri May 16, 2014 1:36 pm

Xer

Xer
Egg
Egg
Hikozaru wrote:Again, just curious C:
I think I'll go with Mudkip. I've completed the game countless times with Mudkip and Torchic, but I never really felt the Treecko vibe, I usually reset after the 3rd gym :3

Or then again, you could always ditch the starter for a Chimchar c:<

Agreed. (Chimchar best Chimchar)
In any other case I'd get Mudkip, it's a far more balanced pokémon to build "my" team, smexy as crap too, all that good stuff.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum