Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Starter Are You Going To Pick?

2 posters

What starter will you pick?

What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_lcap0%What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_lcap0%What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_lcap60%What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_lcap40%What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Empty What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Wed May 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Joomy

Joomy
Administrator
Administrator

Again, just curious C:
I think I'll go with Mudkip. I've completed the game countless times with Mudkip and Torchic, but I never really felt the Treecko vibe, I usually reset after the 3rd gym :3

Or then again, you could always ditch the starter for a Chimchar c:<

https://pmorigins.forumotion.com

2What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Empty Re: What Starter Are You Going To Pick? Fri May 16, 2014 1:36 pm

Xer

Xer
Egg
Egg

Hikozaru wrote:Again, just curious C:
I think I'll go with Mudkip. I've completed the game countless times with Mudkip and Torchic, but I never really felt the Treecko vibe, I usually reset after the 3rd gym :3

Or then again, you could always ditch the starter for a Chimchar c:<

Agreed. (Chimchar best Chimchar)
In any other case I'd get Mudkip, it's a far more balanced pokémon to build "my" team, smexy as crap too, all that good stuff.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]