Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Wretched Day

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Wretched Day Empty A Wretched Day Wed May 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Delite

Super Rank
Super Rank

For those of you who saw this on an older site and/or DA, you can ignore this since its a reposting

"A Wretched Day" by Trifle/Delite

plot: a vaporeon tries to get rid of its boredom

CHARACTERS
-Vaporeon (girl): the main character
-Shinx (girl): vap's sister
-Eevee (girl): vap's niece
-Totodile (boy): vap's older brother
-Pikachu (boy): vap's neighbor. joker
-Pidgey (girl): vap's doctor

It's pitch black when vaporeon hears a knock at the door. Vaporeon thinks she must be hearing things so she ignores it.
A few moments later, the knocking continues. Vaporeon then realizes that she has been sleeping. Vaporeon opens her eyes and looks
around the room and notices that it's morning. Vaporeon is super bored.
VAP: "I could go answer the door, but it's probably my next door
pranking neighbor Pikachu". "Eevee, Vulpix, and Shinx always love to play with me". "Eevee stays up late and is grumpy if i try to
wake her up". "Vulpix is working. She never told me what her job is. Only thing i know is that she is gone for 18 hours, most of
the week". "Shinx never wants to play until she has eatten. We usually eat together". "I'll wake her up later since she never knows
what time i wake up anyways".
Vaporeon then proceeds to look all around the floor and notices a lot of damaged toys. "These toys got boring real fast. They
might break if i play with them again". The knocking stops. "At last. Some peace and quiet". Vaporeon walks into the den and notices
her brother, Totodile, who always shows Vaporeon a fun time. "When i think about it, Totodile always surprising with me isn't working out. The last
time i recall we both had fun was 1 year ago today".
Vaporeon has to do chores today. However, with her still being drowsy and having hardly any energy, there's no way anything will get done.
Vaporeon has just realized that it's time to go to the bathroom. She scurries as quickly as she can move. A few moments later she feels better.
Vaporeon feels a little more awake, but is yawning like hurricane winds. Vaporeon proceeds to, (what she calls the kitchen), and trys to
decide on her breakfast. Shinx has given a great big yawn which vaporeon hears. Shinx joins vaporeon for breakfast.
SHINX: -yawns- "Good morning Vaporeon. Sleep Well?".
VAP: "I guess so".
SHINX: "What do you mean you guess so? Is something wrong, your not your perky self vap?"
VAP: "Shinx. I have woken up not too long ago, I feel super bored, and I still feel tired and got no energy".
SHINX: "Vap, maybe you will feel better after a nice helping of Ratta O's. Made from 100% excess rattata's since they make more than they can handle".
VAP: "Ratta O's do sound good Shinx and have always helped me through days like this".
VAP, SHINX: "Lookout sweetness. Lookout Hunger. Here come Ratta's. True and Blue".
VAP, SHINX: "Let us feast. We are going to need our energy for later".
VAP: "Shinx, what's happening later?".
SHINX: "Totodile is bound to wake up soon and he always gives you a 'double wake up dose'".
VAP: "Right...He first juggles me. Next, he makes me watch him swim. Lastly, he has a jumping contest with me to see who can be the first to appear through the roof".
Shinx: "If you don't stop worrying, i'll have the Goldeen neighbors across the street watch you for signs of panic
VAP: "No offense Shinx. Won't Totodile use Fury Frenzy if he saw me being carried away by some fish?".
SHINX: "Vap, Vap, Vap..." "if you let Totodile tell you how to live your life when he wants things, how are you going to have a life and/or be happy at the same time?"
VAP: "Shinx, now that we ate breakfast and have cleaned up our messes, how you would like to assist with some chores?".
SHINX: "Uck! Always hated chores. Alright, what's on the list?".
VAP: "Well, there is...Polish the bedrooms, clean out old food from the food supply, and clean up the front yard".
SHINX: "Vap, I will clean the bedrooms if you can handle the food supply and then we can both take half the yard".
VAP: "Ok Shinx".
Shinx is about halfway done with the first one when a loud THUD!!! was heard.
SHINX: "Vap? Are you ok? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...Vap, why must you take knockout pills. you could of just told me you were tired and i would of helped you back to bed. Sigh, See you in 5 hours".
Shinx puts Vaporeon on her back and carries her to bed. Shinx tucks Vaporeon into bed so she will be comfy and warm.
Shinx: *thinks to herself* "hope your not getting sick Vap".
Shinx also leaves a note that says:
DEAR VAPOREON. YOU TOOK 2 KNOCKOUT DROPS AGAIN. YOU HAVE COLLAPSED NEAR THE KITCHEN. I DID ALL YOUR CHORES WHICH
WERE: CLEAN BOTH BEDROOMS, DISCARD OLD FOOD FROM THE SUPPLY, TIDY UP THE FRONT YARD. I HAVE ALSO CARRIED YOU INTO BED AND TUCKED YOU IN. IF YOU ARE
GETTING SICK, TELL ME OR EEVEE. IT'S NOT GOOD TO BE SLEEPING 20 HOURS A DAY. YOU MISSED EEVEE WAKING UP AND WE HAD A YUMMY DINNER WHICH YOU WOULD
OF LOVED. LEFTOVERS ARE IN THE LOG ABOVE YOUR FOOD LOG. ASK CHARMANDER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAT IT UP. GOOD NIGHT VAPOREON. SHINX. PS: SINCE YOU
MISSED TOTODILE YESTERDAY, YOUR GETTING A DOUBLE DOSE TOMMORROW.
Vaporeon wakes up in the middle of the night and notices Shinx collapsed on the floor from exhaustion. Vaporeon carries Shinx to her bed.
Vaporeon leaves Shinx a note.
DEAR SHINX. THANK YOU FOR DOING ALL THOSE CHORES. I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU FEEL AWFUL. WHEN I WOKE UP, I FOUND YOU
COLLAPSED ON THE FLOOR SO I CARRIED YOU TO BED. I ALSO WHISPERED TO YOU: "THANK YOU", AND YOU SIMILED. SORRY I MISSED EEVEE. AT LEAST SHE IS OFF
TOMMORROW. YOUR FRIEND VAPOREON. PS: I AM NOW AWARE THAT I MISSED TOTODILE. I HAVE ALSO CAME UP WITH A PLAN SINCE I WONT LIKE IT. HOW ABOUT ME,
YOU, AND EEVEE ALL CAN GO FOR A SWIM AFTERWARDS. SHINX, I DON'T FEEL SICK. WE SHOULD PROBABLY HEAD TO DOCTOR PIDGEY SOMETIME SOON. SLEEP WELL SHINX.
PSS: MY BOREDOM ENDED. I GUESS
ALL I NEEDED WAS MORE REST.

Smile THE END Very Happy

http://qualiva.deviantart.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum