Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

sad for no reason?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sad for no reason? Empty sad for no reason? Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Delite

Super Rank
Super Rank

is it ok to be sad for no reason?

to not want to even say hi to your friends? to replace a typical "hi" with "three dots"? to not want to do anything, even an unfinished project? to not want to post a reply in the count to 1mil game? to send yourself to bed 3 hours eariler when you aren't in trouble?

(get what im saying? the question is bold is the sun and the questions in paragraph 2 are the planets revolving around it [they aren't additional questions but rather like followups])

http://qualiva.deviantart.com/

2sad for no reason? Empty Re: sad for no reason? Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Blade

Blade
Advanced
Advanced

I totally feel you there...It happens to me sometimes, (Weirdly enough, I'm in that mood right now), I wish this feeling would go away easily but it isn't. The day after is often better but it's still a pain to be like that. I'm not sure if it's normal but try to rest when it happens...since when you do feel this way you can't deny it, you either are too full of work or not at all. Don't stay behind, go talk to people you like and your mood will change because they will make you happy even if you don't want to talk.

3sad for no reason? Empty Re: sad for no reason? Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Delite

Super Rank
Super Rank

yea...when i got to sleep, the next day i felt better. maybe it happened because i was thinking of a different outcome for something that didn't go well

http://qualiva.deviantart.com/

4sad for no reason? Empty Re: sad for no reason? Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Blade

Blade
Advanced
Advanced

Don't worry, it probably happens to every single ones of us but for some it's harder than others >.< I'm glad you're feeling better!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum